Links, files, and info
- Sean O'Connell
97C0 12B5 9F54 8367 196E A1E7 DC88 2037 9458 8CDD
- Independence County
- CDT (UTC-05:00)
- Git repo
- 3916 N. Potsdam Ave #1143
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Preferences and policies
My preferred mode of communication is email. My policies for email handling are as follows:
- I do not respond to anonymous email, full stop. If you expect a response,
you should have some sort of verifiable identity (even if that identity is pseudonymous).
A website, a public profile, a public key, etc., that can be verifiably linked to the sender of
the email. Basically, I want to know who I'm talking to. Messages from email@example.com
will likely go straight to
/dev/nullunless you're sending me juicy info about something nobody is supposed to know.
- Feel free to send me juicy info about things nobody is supposed to know. Unless reading your email could realistically get me killed or imprisoned. In which case, don't.
- PGP-signed/encrypted email receives priority handling.
- I'm fine with hearing opinions that contradict my own, I just ask that those viewpoints be communicated in a civil manner.
- Response (prompt or otherwise) is not guaranteed. I reserve the right to ignore your email completely.
- I have a firm policy of regarding all email as private communication.
I will not forward, post, publish, or otherwise share any content of a received email except in the
- The sender has given me express permission to do so.
- Any matter requiring the involvement of law enforcement (credible threats, criminal activity, subpoena, etc.).
- I ask for the same courtesy in return.
I have never received a secret government request to hand over private communications.